Brand Protection and Minimum Advertised Price Policy for Retailers
Total Sports Media Partners Inc. ("TSMP") has unilaterally established a Brand Protection and
Minimum Advertised Price Policy for its TSMP branded DVD products. Carefully read and understand this Policy as it affects the pricing of TSMP products.
TSMP's Brand Protection Price Policy
A. TSMP has determined that customer satisfaction, and therefore strong brand reputation and loyalty, can best be achieved and maintained by selling the TSMP DVDs through pro shops and other established retailers that offer the training and support necessary to help customers improve their game. TSMP invests large sums in marketing to bring customers into such retailers in order to obtain the experiences necessary to enhance customer satisfaction.
B. TSMP has determined that it can best protect its brand by implementing a policy of requiring minimum retail prices in order to help assure retail profit margins sufficient to provide adequate service and training to customers, and protect against predatory discounting by non-service retailers seeking to benefit from the marketing and services provided by others.
TSMP's Minimum Advertised Price Policy
1. All sales covered: Without exception, this Policy applies to all sales of TSMP DVDs and
other related products.
2. Floor Prices: Current minimum retail prices ("Floor Prices") are set forth on the attached Exhibit A. From time-to-time TSMP may change the Floor Prices at its sole discretion. Upward changes in Floor Prices will affect new orders, while downward changes in Floor Prices may be applied to existing inventory as well as new orders. Resellers may establish their own Advertised prices, at or above the Floor Prices.
3. Consequences of selling below Floor Prices:
Distributors are expected to enforce this Policy to retailers to whom they sell.
TSMP will, without assuming any liability, revoke all sales to any distributor for a
minimum of 90 days immediately following TSMP's verification to its satisfaction that:
4. No agreement: This Policy is non-negotiable and will not be altered for any reseller. In addition, TSMP neither solicits, nor will it accept, any assurance of compliance with this Policy. Nothing in this Policy shall constitute an agreement between TSMP and any reseller, without exception, that the reseller will comply with this Policy.
5. No exceptions; No authority to modify: TSMP sales personnel have no authority to modify or grant exceptions to this Policy. All questions regarding the interpretation of this Policy must be directed to Total Sports Media Partners, Inc. 10836 Lake Minneola Shores, Clermont, FL 34711 or by phone at (813) 474-1476 or through email by contacting us at www.bowlingtrainingvideos.com.
FLOOR PRICES FOR TSMP PRODUCTS
FLOOR PRICE (M.A.P.)
Norm Duke's - Learn to Bowl Competitively DVD